Zip Chord / invincibility Zip Chord / invincibility

Why?

Justy one question: What the hell din't you use tweens? A few good tweens could have DRAMATICALLY improved the smoothness of the movie. I would also up the framerate, it looked to me like it was 12, which is too low for something with as much action as your movie.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

We are all like sheep

A damn good animation based on a damn good book. The view is a little extreme, but it gets the point across. On a more technical note, I would have spent more time on the body motion animations (walking, etc.). I know it's hard to get them to look good, I've tried myself, but it would tremendously improve the impact of the animation. A more accurate overall reting would be 8 1/2, but I can't rate you that. So I'll go with 8.

The Composer The Composer

Fat tattooed guy

This movie really touched me for some reason. The movie as a whole could use some work with timing, but the end got me. Thanks for making this movie, it was very good.

one of many theorys one of many theorys

Sigh

Why did you lower your voice? Were you afraid that your high-pitched ten year old one would sound immature and not be respected by your peers? And what's with you and the word "Gay"? Are you unduly afraid of homosexuals? Or perhaps you're one of those homosexual homophobes? Final point: I have no fucking clue how this got through the portal, and you either need to take some flash courses, or stop fucking submitting this below low quality shit.

yo mamma yo mamma

RIMSHOT!

This flash is SO dumb it had to rip off a string of yo momma jokes said by Rosie O' Donnell to make it get through the portal.

99K 99K

good job, Gel

Raesi_ needs to get his head checked. This flash was good, and people who vote low based on your interperitation of the authors attitude towards his animation skills are retarded.

Peoplemation: Spin Peoplemation: Spin

Life of Brian

It reminds me of the "appliance races" from the old "Monty Python's Flying Circis" show. Jeez, how long'd it take you to film that, though?

Dustball responds:

I think it was around 30 hours.

"The Final Slice" "The Final Slice"

Funny.

Ha. Nice little joke there. It got me.

Erik The Artist Erik The Artist

Leatherface

The stuff in the "Artist's" room kinda reminds me of the stuff the found in Ed Gein's house when he was a arrested.

Amish Butter Fingers Amish Butter Fingers

Unoriginal.

This is well done, albiet unoriginal.