Zip Chord / invincibility Zip Chord / invincibility

Why?

Justy one question: What the hell din't you use tweens? A few good tweens could have DRAMATICALLY improved the smoothness of the movie. I would also up the framerate, it looked to me like it was 12, which is too low for something with as much action as your movie.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

We are all like sheep

A damn good animation based on a damn good book. The view is a little extreme, but it gets the point across. On a more technical note, I would have spent more time on the body motion animations (walking, etc.). I know it's hard to get them to look good, I've tried myself, but it would tremendously improve the impact of the animation. A more accurate overall reting would be 8 1/2, but I can't rate you that. So I'll go with 8.

The Composer The Composer

Fat tattooed guy

This movie really touched me for some reason. The movie as a whole could use some work with timing, but the end got me. Thanks for making this movie, it was very good.

Shroomfield Shroomfield

More leperchauns with guns.

This wasn't nearly as random and strange as any shroom trip i've ever been on. Good effort, though.

BlueHippo responds:

leprechauns with guns? damn, hook me up with the shrooms you get ;)

Ugly-O-Rama Ugly-O-Rama

matzerath

Animation stye reminds me of matzerath. Except it's like matzerath's little brother got a hold of flash.

Quantum Foam Quantum Foam

proton, neutron, quark....

This is almost exactly like the "Squares" game on albinoblacksheep, except with the arrow keys and some vague premise of quantum mechanics.

Lobotomy Lobotomy

Sucks.

This music and your views on life both suck. Go rethink your life.

microscansim28 responds:

WTF how is that a view on life, and my wired ass rocker sis made the title..sorry to offend u

VG After Kill VG After Kill

ugh

Ugh, I really hate it. Lots of beeps and boops and annoying-ness to no end.

079! 079!

Snoop doggy

Sounds like a bad rap beat, yo. F'shizzle.